California Recovery Community Organizations (RCO’s):
- A New PATH – Spring Valley, CA
- Addiction Recovery Communities of California (ARCC) – Sacramento, CA
- Mariposa Heritage Program of The Alliance for Community Transformations – Mariposa, CA
- Solano Recovery Project/Unity Hall – Fairfield, CA
- Voices of Recovery San Mateo County, Belmont – CA
- The Purpose of Recovery – Newport Beach, CA
Addiction Recovery Communities of California (ARCC) brings together new, emerging and established RCO’s to build the unified voice of the organized recovery community.
ARCC links RCOs and their leaders with local and national allies through networking opportunities and sharing resources. We are committed to advocating for policies and funding to develop and strengthen organizations led and governed by the recovery community.
ARCC Members are Recovery Community Organizations (RCOs) that have applied for membership and, through a peer-review process, received a recommendation for ARCC membership. ARCO members and CCAPP RCO’s are automatically a member of ARCC.
ARCC members are organizing across California to work more effectively with local recovery communities and stakeholders to affect positive change.
Chances are that no matter where you live, a dedicated group of recovery advocates is working to change perceptions, policies, and laws to improve the lives of individuals, families and communities impacted by substance use.
Benefits of Membership
ARCC members receive front-line information on issues and join the California voice unified to advance recovery, peer services, and support recovery community organizations.
- Advocacy Action Alerts on critical public policy and funding issues affecting peer services, recovery community organizations, and their recovery communities.
- Monthly Advocacy Meetings
- ARCC members receive statewide and national recognition through prominent listing on the Gethelp.org
- A member of the Recovery Happens Recovery Rally planning committee